Industry, standards, and academic experts join in a steering committee to build the backbone for the N0CC 2023.
The Net Zero Construction Conference, organized by Giatec®, is pleased to announce the formation of a steering committee to help shape their 3rd annual event. N0CC 2023, taking place on March 2nd, is a virtual hub for leaders in sustainable construction to discuss the advanced technologies, challenges, and progress toward reducing the construction industry’s carbon footprint. This event joins together top leaders in sustainable construction technology in a movement towards a net-zero future. With preparations for this annual event already underway, an impressive list of industry, organization, and academic experts, chaired by Giatec’s CTO, Aali Alizadeh, have united as a steering committee to continue building the backbone of the global conference. The N0CC Steering Committee includes:
- Caroline Talbot, Director Marketing Admixture and Concrete Technology at Euclid Chemical Company
- Oscar Antommattei, Chief Concrete Engineer & Materials Engineering Manager at Kiewit
- Ann Fu, Architect at Gensler
- Ricardo Remus, CEO at Sonocrete
- Lara Yousif, Product Development Manager at Lafarge Holcim
- Lori Tiefenthaler, Senior Director of Marketing at Lehigh Hanson Inc./ Heidelberg Materials
- Stacy Smedley, Executive Director at Building Transparency
- Lionel Lemay, Executive Vice President, Structures and Sustainability at NRMCA
- Burkan Isgor, Civil & Construction Engineering Professor at Oregan State University
- Doug Hooton, Department of Civil & Mineral Engineering at University of Toronto
- Chris Shearer, Associate Professor, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
- Prannoy Suraneni, Knight Career Development Assistant Professor at University of Miami
- Hessam Azarijafari, Deputy Director, MIT Concrete Sustainability Hub at MIT
- Dobrila Moogk, Vice President, Marketing at Giatec and N0CC Conference Chair
- Aali Alizadeh, CTO at Giatec and N0CC Conference Technology Chair
- Ash Rao, Content Marketing Lead at Giatec and N0CC Conference Secretary
The 2023 Net Zero Construction Conference is prepped to be at a larger scale than ever before. To apply for a N0CC 2023 speaking opportunity or for sponsorship details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information and to sign up for notifications, check out https://netzeroconstructionconference.com/.
The Net Zero Construction Conference is a virtual hub for industry leaders in sustainable construction to discuss the advanced technologies, challenges, and progress toward reducing the construction industry’s carbon footprint. This event joins together academia and subject-matter experts in a movement towards a net-zero future.